Hit the road, one chapter at a time

Hit the road, one chapter at a time

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Not Enough Time

INXS  wrote a song called Not Enough Time that summed up my life the last few weeks. Hopefully life will revert back to the song Too Much Time On My Hands by Styx (I think it's theirs).

Tonight Bill Engvall at the Warner. Can't wait to relax and laugh a little. That'll be preceded by lunch at Infinity Hall in Norfolk. Never been there before. Looking forward to checking it out and hanging with Mike and Mary!

I'll be decked out in my Torrington Football Letterman's club gear tonight at the Warner. We need to pimp the club to raise funds for the team. Our 2nd Annual Golf Tournament will be held on Friday June 24th at Western Hills Golf Course in Waterbury. We need golfers and corporate sponsors. If your company would like to sponsor a hole or tee box (advertising opportunity) let me know. We can get your company name on the golf course and on the TFLC website with a link to your homepage.

Outta time for this morning. Have a great Sunday, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment